Ayurvedam Charak Panchakarma Kendra is authorized center of Dr. Ambalkar’s Ayurvedic Rescarch Centre, Mumbai. We offer Specialized Psoriasis treatment in Bhopal, India.
Psoriasis is a chronic diseases, autoimmune disease that appears on the human skin. It occurs when the immune system sends out faulty signals that speed up the growth cycle of skin cells. Psoriasis is not contagious.
Psoriasis is a non-contagious common skin condition that causes rapid skin cell reproduction resulting in red, dry patches of thickened skin. The dry flakes and skin scales are thought to result from the rapid buildup of skin cells. Psoriasis commonly affects the skin of the elbows, knees, and scalp.
Psoriasis can be caused by a variety of reasons. Heredity can be crucial. If one parent is affected, then there is 15% of chances for the child to suffer from psoriasis. If both the parents are affected then the possibility of child getting the psoriasis is 60%. Consumption of opposite foods (such as fish and milk together), trauma on skin like cuts, bruises or burns, some medicines or skin irritants, excessive smoking, alcohol consumption and mental stress or psychological trauma can also be responsible for causing it.
Different types of psoriasis:
- Plaque psoriasis: Patches of raised, reddish skin covered by silvery-white scale
- Psoriatic arthritis: Which causes inflammation of the joints.
- Guttate psoriasis: Small, red spots on the skin
- Pustular psoriasis: White pustules surrounded by red skin
- Inverse psoriasis: Smooth, red lesions form in skin folds
- Erythrodermic psoriasis: widespread redness, severe itching, and pain
- Do you avoid going out in public without covering up your skin?
- Resist shaking hands with people?
- Heat the embarrassing question when others notice your Psoriasis?